7-Day guided off-road adventure to the Karoo including accommodation, breakfast & dinnerMerchant Name Location
We pride ourselves on safety and nothing is more important to us than your well being while on tour. We have a full support truck, guide and medic on every adventure. You can relax on your journey, and know that SA Adventure has taken care of all the details to make your experience an unforgettable one!
Having arguably some of the best and most scenic 4x4 routes Southern Africa has to offer, we traverse Lesotho alongside Katse Dam and through the Black Mountains to the spectacular Sani Pass also known as “The Dragon's Tail”. Over the four day tour, you will get to see some of the most stunning scenery from the seat of your 4x4 with the peace of mind that every last detail has been taken care of by SA Adventure including a full support crew, back up vehicle, and medic.
What you Get
- 7-Day guided off-road adventure to the Karoo for 2 people
- Breakfast, and
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
It's our mission to support the South African tourism industry, which has been heavily hit by the Covid-19 crisis, by bringing much-needed cash flow to the small lodges we'll be staying at on our adventure. If you’re interested in finding out more about this intriguing off-road Karoo adventure, please read through the brief itinerary set out below and book your place on this incredible off-road adventure today...
- Day 1: The adventure kicks off in the historical town of Graaff-Reinet in the Eastern Cape Province.
- Day 2: The fresh Karoo air will have ensured a deep nights’ rest, invigorating your mind and soul for the day ahead.
- Day 3: The excitement about the day ahead is not easily contained! The passes we are going to traverse lie beyond imagination! Today we head towards the Baviaanskloof! On the way we will be stopping in Patensie for picnic supplies. We then drive over the old lower bridge that crosses the Van Stadens river with a terrific ant’s eye view of the Van Stadens Bridge! We will stop for some photos and drone shots and take in the beauty of the Eastern Cape vegetation. What comes next is the almost indescribable Baviaanskloof!
- Day 4: After a hearty breakfast, we continue our journey towards Prince Albert via the Swartberg Pass!
- Day 5: This part of the Karoo has so much to offer, and so, for this reason, we’ve decided to spend an extra day in Prince Albert!
- Day 6: Today, we drive on very hidden Karoo dirt roads with beautiful scenery of the Moordenaars-Karoo!
- Day 7: The last day of the tour is generally quite tough – knowing that we’re on our way back to “The Real World” and not being sure how we’re going to adjust back into it – can put a damper on things.
To view the full itinerary, click HERE
"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us".
- The voucher is valid for specific tour dates: 13 – 19 November 2022
- Bookings are essential and subject to availability: call 083 413 4466
- Present your Hyperli voucher to redeem
- This offer is valid for 2 people - a single supplement at R1900 per person will be charged - enquire directly with SA Adventure
- Lunch is excluded from this offer
- Children under 16 years will be charged at R150
- This offer is not valid for children under the age of 10 years old
- The meet-up location will be provided closer to the tour date, once you have booked
- Click HERE to view the general terms of sale of a Hyperli voucher
Karoo, South Africa, 6899.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.