Online Course: Emotional Intelligence and Resilience Diploma from Course GateMerchant Name Location
An online course you can do in the comfort of your own home!
- The class will be taught via the internet, all you need is an internet connection
- You don't have to be online at a specific time, you can do the course whenever you have free time
Emotional Intelligence and Resilience
Emotional Intelligence and Resilience are more than just buzz-words, they are essential skills for those working within a challenging and competitive environment. If you want to improve your communication, resilience and become more effective, joining this Emotional Intelligence and Resilience Diploma will be agreat choice for you.
This Emotional Intelligence and Resilience Diploma will develop your understanding of your emotions and the impact they have on your team and their performance. You will strengthen your resilience to different situations by adopting coping mechanisms. Ultimately, you and your team will perform better. In this course you will learn about emotional intelligence and resilience and appreciate why these are important skills to develop, you will learn how to manage your own feelings and respond effectively to other people.
What you Get
- 1 x Hyperli code to redeem for the Emotional Intelligence and Resilience Course
How to Redeem
- Go to https://coursegate.co.uk/redeem-voucher/
- Fill-in required information
- Enter voucher code and purchased course name
- Click on SUBMIT
- For support or further questions, email email@example.com
- Emotional Competence Promo
- Introductory Video
- Lesson One: Understanding emotion
- Lesson Two: Understanding emotional competence
- Lesson Three: Avoiding burnout
- Lesson Four: Developing emotional competence
- Lesson Five: Spirituality and values
- Lesson Six: Conclusion
- Course Certification
For the Full Course Content, click HERE
This course does not involve any MCQ exams. Students need to answer 3 assignment questions to complete the course, the answers will be in the form of written work in pdf or word. Students can write the answers in their own time. Each answer needs to be 200 words (1 Page). Once the answers are submitted, the tutor will check and assess the work.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
- The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- To redeem your Hyperli voucher, visit https://coursegate.co.uk/redeem-voucher/
- Fill-in the required information
- Enter your Hyperli voucher code and purchased course name
- Click on SUBMIT to gain access to the course
- No refunds apply once your Hyperli voucher has been purchased ;